From design through to installation and ongoing servicing, our beginning-to-end solutions make water and septic systems simple
Serving South East NSW since 1986, including Eurobodalla, South Coast, Far South Coast, Shoalhaven, ACT and surrounds
Wastewater and septic system design and installation
- Design and installation of wastewater systems for properties not connected to town sewer
- Site meetings and advice on the best solution for your property
- Upgrading and repairs of irrigation for Aerated Wastewater Treatment Systems (AWTS)
- Geotechnical reports and assistance with your Council DA
- Pre-purchase property inspections of existing systems
From start to finish we deliver the whole solution, giving you one less thing to worry about.
Servicing wastewater & septic systems
It is a requirement under NSW Health that all Aerated Wastewater Treatment Systems (AWTS) are serviced every three months. BluenGrey keeps your system working with good advice and reliable, professional servicing.
- Quarterly services and reports
- Fully equipped, trained and experienced Service Technicians
- Emergency callouts
- Repairs and upgrades to meet Council requirements
- Advice on how to look after your system
- Servicing of tenanted and holiday properties under Real Estate management
Call us now on 1300 764 558 to make an appointment.
Since 1986, BluenGrey (formerly known as Garden Master & Rain King) has specialised in wastewater, rain tank and water pump sales.
BluenGrey serves the South East NSW region including the Eurobodalla, Shoalhaven, Palerang, South Coast, Far South Coast, ACT and surrounds. Our team of Service Technicians are located across South East NSW for local, reliable and professional service.