About BluenGrey Water & Septic Solutions – South East NSW
Making your decisions about water and septic simple.
Wastewater specialists since 1986
Since 1986, BluenGrey (formally known as Garden Master Rain King), has specialised in:
- Waste Water & Septic Tank Systems
- Rainwater Tanks
- Water Pumps
- Wastewater Irrigation Disposal Methods
- Servicing and maintenance of septic systems
The BluenGrey difference
We help make your decisions about septic and water solutions simple, from design through to ongoing servicing. BluenGrey can:
- Design, install and service all types of wastewater and septic systems for properties that are not connected to a town sewer
- Install concrete and steel rain tanks for home and commercial properties
- Provide the right water pump to meet your needs
- Offer good advice based on extensive knowledge of septic and water
- Help with DA with onsite wastewater management reports and documentation
- Provide a pre purchase inspection service for existing onsite wastewater treatment systems
- Offer onsite wastewater treatment system management services for landlords and agents
Need your septic system serviced or pumped out?
Don't delay – it's is a requirement under NSW Health that all Aerated Wastewater Treatment Systems (AWTS) are serviced every three months. BluenGrey keeps your system working with good advice and reliable, professional servicing.
Since 1986, BluenGrey (formerly known as Garden Master & Rain King) has specialised in wastewater, rain tank and water pump sales.
BluenGrey serves the South East NSW region including the Eurobodalla, Shoalhaven, Palerang, South Coast, Far South Coast, ACT and surrounds. Our team of Service Technicians are located across South East NSW for local, reliable and professional service.