Aerated Septic System Alarm – What To Do
If the alarm on your Aerated Wastewater Treatment System (AWTS) control panel is going off or your tank has one of the problems listed below, contact BluenGrey straight away on 1300 764 558.
Go through our checklist to see if your septic system is healthy. Any of these warning signs indicate your system may have a serious problem or needs to be pumped out.
- An alarm is going off
- Irrigation sprinklers are not working
- The water coming from the irrigation smells
- Sewage smells
- Excessive noise or rattling
- Noisy or gurgling drain pipes
- Water is draining too slowly
- There is water around the septic tank
- The aeration pump is not working
Contact BluenGrey to arrange a service or pump out as soon as possible.
If any of the following is happening, your system needs immediate attention:
- Alarm is sounding
- Water leaking around tank
- There is a bad smell
- Irrigation sprinklers not working
- Can’t hear the aeration pump on top of the tank
Contact BluenGrey immediately on 1300 764 558
Need your septic system serviced or pumped out?
Don't delay – it's is a requirement under NSW Health that all Aerated Wastewater Treatment Systems (AWTS) are serviced every three months. BluenGrey keeps your system working with good advice and reliable, professional servicing.
Since 1986, BluenGrey (formerly known as Garden Master & Rain King) has specialised in wastewater, rain tank and water pump sales.
BluenGrey serves the South East NSW region including the Eurobodalla, Shoalhaven, Palerang, South Coast, Far South Coast, ACT and surrounds. Our team of Service Technicians are located across South East NSW for local, reliable and professional service.