Specialist wastewater system installation and servicing since 1986
BluenGrey is an Australian-owned business based in Moruya that designs, installs and services aerated wastewater and septic systems for properties not connected to sewer. We also specialise in wastewater plumbing for absorption trenches and effluent irrigation.
Since 1986, we have specialised in:
- Installing wastewater treatment systems and septic tanks
- Repairing and installing absorption trenches and effluent irrigation
- Commercial wastewater systems for a range of businesses and industries
- Quarterly servicing of aerated wastewater treatment systems.
BluenGrey serves the South East NSW region including:
- South Coast
Our team of Service Technicians are located across South East NSW for local, reliable and professional service.
We understand septic so you don’t need to!
The BluenGrey difference
- Good design – from the beginning we design the best solution for your property that meets Council approval and solves any site constraints and soil challenges.
- Professional advice – we recommend what’s best for your property, taking into account what you would like to do on the site.
- Years of experience – we know what we're doing, so when it comes to installation we are set up, ready to go and to finish on time, meaning a smooth and timely process for you.
- Organised – project and job management software so you know when and what was done.
- Service and repairs – always on the road ready to help and service when you need us.
- Customer service – we answer your call and email with responsive helpful information.
Not sure what system is right for you?
Get in touch with our friendly and knowledgeable team and see how we can assist you today.
"I can’t recommend BluenGrey highly enough"
“BluenGrey are an absolute pleasure to deal with. Their Service Technicians are always professional and reliable, and I like to know that our wastewater system is looked after so we’re always meeting our Council’s regulations. I feel reassured knowing I can call on them should I have any worries about our system, and especially that they can respond to emergencies.”
– Emma, Shoalhaven
"BluenGrey are a great ‘one stop shop’ service at competitive prices"
“Having made the decision to move to a semi-rural property at Yass we investigated options for our grey and rain water requirements. We approached BluenGrey who provided a range of options for us to select from. Their personal and professional approach, which included on-site meetings, ultimately led us to choose to proceed with BluenGrey who offered a ‘one stop shop’ service at competitive prices. The installation was trouble free and their follow-on service and advice has been excellent. We are completely satisfied with the BluenGrey services and have no hesitation in recommending them to future customers.”
– Col and Anne Eade
"Rod’s expertise is exceptional"
“We would like to thank Rod for all his guidance and patience while we were investigating water and sewerage systems, and asking a myriad of questions. We had never built before and knew nothing about what we needed for water and sewerage, so Rod was a fountain of knowledge. His expertise has been exceptional. Both the water tank and the sewerage system were installed hassle-free and passed Council inspection without any issues. We look forward to an ongoing relationship with Rod when he visits to do the necessary checks and balances of our sewerage system”
– Melissa and Scott Jobson, Tapitallee
"BluenGrey were very helpful in every respect"
“From our initial conversations through to final installation BluenGrey were very helpful in every respect, and courteous and obliging with regards to my requirements. Work commenced on time as planned with pictures texted through to us during the installation showing progress. All in all job a well done with zero issues. I would recommend BluenGrey to anyone considering waste disposal units and / or rainwater tanks.”
– Steven Hawke, Longbeach